[AT&T S5] Complete Stock DeOdex ROM for Galaxy s5

Labels: , ,
Posted by Unknown at 1:10 PM

[AT&T S5] Complete Stock DeOdex ROM for Galaxy s5

Stock ZIP Compiled From Base TAR Image

Hey! This is the base that I created from the TAR filed that I used to compile my Extreme Debloat ROM.

This base will be available to anyone who wants to use it in their own ROM. Just be sure to give credits as to where you got the base!


NCE-DeOdex-Stock

1: DeOdexed (Anyone using it to make a ROM should know how to make an Odex version.)
2: Rooted
3: Busybox
4: ZipAligned
5: Completely stock out of the box (This means Knox applicationes, OTA updater etc. are all still in the ROM.)


Instructions:


I compiled the zip from the tar file using a few tools and Archikitchen. I am not sure if the updater script/binary that is in the zip will work so I attached the META-INF and boot.img as a zip below as well. DO NOT flash the META-INF & boot.img zip as it will not work.

1: Download ROM.
2: Download META-INF and boot.img zip.
3: If you are going to be flashing the ROM, you also need to download the supersu.zip because the root apk built in the ROM is outdated.
4: Open ROM zip, and open META-INF & boot.img zip and have them side by side.
5: Drag and drop the META-INF folder and the boot.img file from that zip to the ROM zip and replace it.

I am sorry for not including the META folder in the ROM zip. I forgot to do it before I uploaded it and it takes forever to upload 1.4gb on my slow laptop/internet so I will update it when I get time. Then again, if you do not know how to replace the META folder, then maybe you should not be using this base to make ROMS. :)


Download:


NCE DeOdex Base - ~1.4gb
MD5: 50d654feedfce62efffa687537571612

META-INF & Boot.Img
- ~9.1mb
MD5: 1c04d02ff7cf09187c6ac4bbe03828c2




0 comments:

Leave a Reply

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Free counters!